Official Jason Mraz - I'm Yours video Youtube Musica, Videos youtube musica, videos y letras de canciones, videos musica reggaeton, musica romantica y más.
Official Jason Mraz - I'm Yours video: Youtube Musica - Videos de Youtube

Official Jason Mraz - I'm Yours video

Video musical oficial de la cancion I'm Yours, puedes disfrutarlo desde el siguiente video que te presentamos a continuacion, seguido del video de youtube continua la letra de la cancion.


Letra de I'm Yours
Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, and I’m trying to get back
Before the cool done run out I’ll be giving it my best test
And nothing’s gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

I won't hesitate no more,
No more, it cannot wait I’m yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
We are just one big family
It’s your god forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved

So, I won't hesitate no more,
No more, it cannot wait I’m sure
There’s no need to complicate our time is short
This is our fate, I’m yours

-d-do do you but do you, d-d-do but you want to come one
Scooch one over closer dear and I will nibble your ear
Bap bap bap woooooo ho ho ooooh

I've been spending' way too long checking' my tongue in the mirror
And bending' over backwards just to try to see it clearer
My breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and laughed
I guess what I'm a saying’s there isn’t no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It’s what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue

I won't hesitate no more,
No more, it cannot wait I’m yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find, that the sky is yours

So please don’t, don’t please don’t
(There’s no need to complicated)
Cause our time is short
This is, this is, this is our fate
I’m yours

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario